I love this time of year! I love to give gifts and see the excitement on the faces of those opening a gift I’ve given them. And while our furry family members can’t make a list of things they want this Christmas, we know what’s best for them and it’s our job to make sure they have all they need.
The most important present you can give your pet isn’t one that can be found under the tree. It’s the gift of good health. These ideas can help ensure that you and your pet share many more holidays together.
- A holiday physical exam.The true value of a doctor’s visit isn’t just to treat what ails us but to prevent us from ailing, so give your pet the gift of a thorough medical checkup.
- Vaccines.By vaccinating your pet each year, you help protect them from various diseases.
- Professional teeth cleaning.A professional veterinary dental cleaning is the only way to remove tartar from the teeth and under the gum tissue to protect your pet’s health.
- Protection from parasites.Protect your pet from fleas, ticks or any other parasites that are common in your area.
- Microchip.Losing your pet can be a traumatic and even tragic event. Microchips encode a unique identification number to help reunite you with your lost pet.
We’re making it fun for you to treat your furry friends this Christmas! Beginning December 1 through December 21, we’re offering these specials and a raffle with some exciting prizes.
- Free dog or cat holiday toy with each exam in December
- Earn a Raffle Ticket for each $50 spent
- $20 discount plus 1 extra raffle ticket on every dental treatment in December
- Grand Prize: $500 Amazon Gift Card
- 2nd Prize: $200 SAH Credit
- 3rd Prize: $100 Best Buy Gift Card
- 4th Prize: $50 Stockman’s Restaurant Gift Card
- 5th, 6th & 7th Prizes: Science Diet Pet Food
If you can’t make up your mind, consider purchasing SAH gift cards – they are available in denominations of $25, $50 and $100 and make a great gift.
Your pets are like family, so treat them like family by giving them the gift of health this holiday season. Our calendar is filling up quickly, so call us today to schedule your pet’s holiday “gifts” and collect those raffle tickets to win some amazing prizes!
We’ll be drawing the winners on Dec. 21 and someone has to win – why not you?